If you are looking for a job at the Federal Ministry of Transport, Building and Urban Development,
or in the civil service in general, you should visit the job exchange at bund.de, which
contains a wealth of information on openings at a wide range of public authorities, including
those of the Federal Transport and Building Administration.
Shared Service Centre for Personnel Recruitment and Organizational Matters
Vacancies at the Federal Ministry of Transport, Building and Urban Development and its executive
agencies are advertised at http://jobboerse.bmvbs.de.
If you submit an unsolicited application, it will be reviewed by the Shared Service Centre for
Personnel Recruitment and Organizational Matters to determine whether you could potentially be
employed. Suitable applications are filed in a central pool of applicants and are included in
selection procedures for vacancies with corresponding job specifications.
Information for applicants
You should enclose the following documents with your letter of application:
- a curriculum vitae in tabular form;
- copies of your school-leaving certificate(s) and vocational training certificate(s);
- copies of your degree certificate(s) (diploma, state examination, bachelor, master, etc.);
- copies of continuing and advanced vocational training certificates;
- references from former employers (if appropriate).
Please send your application to:
Dienstleistungszentrum für Personalgewinnung und Organisationsangelegenheiten
im Geschäftsbereich des Bundesministeriums für Verkehr, Bau und Stadtentwicklung
bei der Wasser- und Schifffahrtsdirektion Nordwest